These pizza roll ups come together so easily and are loved by all! These party favorites are also perfect for a quick dinner or a snack for kids.
Ingredients list for the pizza roll ups
- 1 sheet puff pastry (homemade puff pastry recipe here)
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce (recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons dried herbs (oregano, thyme, rosemary…)
- 8 slices cooked ham
- 4-5 tablespoons (50g) grated parmesan
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Preheat your oven to 410°F (210°C). Spread the puff pastry sheet and cut into 12 thin triangles. Spread tomato sauce on top.
2. Cut ham into strips and arrange on top. Sprinkle parmesan, herbs, salt and pepper. Roll up starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Beat the egg yolk with few drops of water an brush the croissants. Sprinkle with herbs.
4. Bake at 410°F (210°C) for 10 to 14 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet and serve hot or at room temperature.
Get more puff pastry recipes ideas
- Puff Pastry Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Ham and Cheese Pizza Roll-Ups
- Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
- Puff Pastry Bell Pepper Poppers
- Carrot Mushroom Turkey Hand Pies
- Roasted Tomato Pie with Pesto & Mozzarella
- Easy Pizza Croissants
- Salmon Tomato Puff Pastry Pizza
- Tuna & Cheese Puff Sticks
- Sweet Puff Bread
- Chocolate Chips Puff Pastry Sticks
- Pork Empanadas with White Wine
- Salmon Pie with Potatoes & Spinach
- Elephant Ears Puff Pastry
- Olives and Tomatoes Puff Twists