This chocolate fudge recipe is nearly perfect and quick to make… The chocolate texture is smooth and soft, both creamy and firm (which facilitates cutting). Who ever said, “I don’t like chocolate?”
Ingredients for hundreds of small cubes:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (400g)
- 3/4 pound (350g) of dark chocolate
- 5 1/3 ounces (150g) chocolate praline
- 4 1/2 ounces (125g) whole hazelnuts
- 4 1/2 ounces (125g) whole almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 pinches of salt
1. Roast almonds and hazelnuts for ten minutes in a preheated oven at 360°f (180°c).
2. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Add the condensed milk off the heat. Mix to obtain a thick paste, then stir in quickly hazelnuts and almonds, vanilla powder and salt.
3. Pour into a rectangular silicone mold or a dish lined with parchment paper.
4. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, then cut into small cubes using a chef knife and a good chopping board.
Nina L. Palmer