Cooked peaches and raspberry coulis flavored with thyme: this is exactly how to cook a healthy dessert and recycle peaches that have begun to ripen. Not only this peach dessert is quick and easy to do, but it is also a real delight. You can also make this recipe with nectarines for a change.
Preparation time: 15 min – Cooking time: 15 min
Ingredients list for Cooked Peaches Raspberry Dessert:
For 6 persons:
- 6 peaches (or nectarines) not too ripe
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 3/4 cup (20cl) of raspberry sauce
- 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 ounce (40g) butter
1. Squeeze the lemon juice and add sugar. Book.
2. Peel the peaches (it’s easier when you boil them quickly and put them in cold water right after) and cut them into quarters.
3. Put the butter in a pan and let melt without browning.
4. Add peaches, coat them well with butter and pour the sweetened lemon juice.
5. Stir well.
6. Pour the raspberry sauce in the bottom of the pan, add the thyme leaves.
7. Cook gently for 10 min. You can add a little water if the sauce thickens too much.
8. Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh thyme.
Serve either warm or cold.
peaches and raspberry Fruits dessert recipe inspired by Eleanor