How to make a Cucumber And Goat Cheese Cold Soup? Cucumber And Goat Cheese Soup, Appreciated for its freshness the Chilled cucumber and goat cheese soup is welcomed by hot weather. Always easy to make, this old soup is inspired by the Greek cuisine.
Period Preparation: 15 minutes
Ingredients Cucumber and goat cheese soup
For 6 people:
- 3 cucumbers
- 20 cl of olive oil
- A goat cheese
- 1 yogurt
- 3 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- Pepper freshly ground
- A handful of chives and basil
Preparation of ingredients: Cucumber and goat cheese Summer soup
Peel the cucumber and seed them, cut into large dices.
Roughly chop the herbs.
Cucumber and goat cheese cold soup
- In a food processor bowl, add the diced cucumber, coarsely chopped herbs, goat cheese, yogurt, olive oil and salt.
- Mix a few minutes to obtain a homogeneous preparation (if the soup is too thick, add a yogurt).
- Add the white wine vinegar.
- Keep in a cool place for a couple of hours.
- To serve, pour into glasses, sprinkle with a pinch of pepper and chopped herbs.
Wine suggestion : a chilled rosé