With chocolate chunks, hazelnuts and Biscoff cookie inside, this egg-free quickbread is light and fluffy, perfect for your afternoon tea.
Ingredients list for the chocolate-hazelnut biscoff bread
- 2 1/2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (50g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (50g) Biscoff cookies, powdered (pulse in your blender to obtain a powder)
- 1 tablespoon (10g) baking powder
- 1/2 cup (100ml) milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons (50g) liquid honey
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (50g) butter
- 1 3/4 oz (50g) hazelnuts, wholes
- 1 3/4 oz (50g) chocolate, chopped
Balsamic, Honey Roasted Cabbage Steaks
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C)
2. In a bowl, melt gently butter, honey and milk in the microwave. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, powdered Biscoff cookies and baking powder. Fold into the milk mixture and mix until fully incorporated.
4. Crush hazelnut and chocolate coarsely with the flat of a knife and add to the batter.
5. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick baking spray. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and sprinkle with additional hazelnuts.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan on a wire rack. Remove from the pan and let cool completely.