Imagine a fabulous wedding with dark chocolate and dried fruit… Imagine something that melts in your mouth and tastes like heaven. Today, I offer a recipe for a crunchy dried fruit chocolate fudge. Simple, effective and just delicious, this gourmet fudge can be eaten like a homemade snack or even offered as a gift! This chocolate fudge with dried fruit will delight both the smallest and the older.
Ingredients list Dried Fruits Chocolate Fudge
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes - Rest: 4:00
For 1lb of chocolate fudge
- 7 ounces (200g) of dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup (50g) of cream
- 7 ounces (200g) of whole nuts: pistachios, almonds, hazelnuts, cranberries
1. Put the almonds, hazelnuts and pistachios to dry roast in a large skillet for 10 minutes (or 5 minutes in an oven at 360°F/180°C.); Allow to cool.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and stir in the cream. Add the toasted nuts and cranberries. Mix well and pour into one or two cake pans lined with cling film or made of silicone. Smooth the surface with a spatula.
3. Place into the refrigerator for 4 hours to let the chocolate harden.
Unmold the chocolate and cut into large pieces and reserve in a metal box.
4. You can add a little grated tonka bean or cinnamon.
Perfect to enjoy with coffee.
( Recipe inspiration: amusesbouche)
Discover these Thanksgiving breads recipes
Nina L. Palmer