What says “celebrate” more than popping open a bottle of bubbly? Here’s a wonderful Champagne cocktail that is easy to makes with seasonal ingredients. The perfect drink for your Holiday toast!
Ingredients list for the Pomegranate Tangerine Champagne Cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups (250 ml) Champagne
- 1 ripe pomegranate – we collect about 1/3 cup (75ml) juice and seeds for garnish
- 1/3 cup (75ml) tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or sugar syrup)
1. Cut the pomegranate in 2, collect the seeds and extract the juice with a juicer or a muddler. We need about 1/3 cup (75ml) juice.
2. Mix and filter the tangerine juice, pomegranate juice, and lime juice. Add sugar and mix well.
3. Divide the juice into champagne glasses and fill to the top with champagne. Add pomegranate seeds for garnish.