Ahealthy and satisfying blueberry almond smoothie for any time of the day! The rich, natural flavor of almonds combined with blueberries and yogurt bring out the nutty goodness of this healthy drink. Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!
Ingredients list for the blueberry almond cinnamon smoothie
- 1–2 cups yogurt, chilled
- 1/4 cup almonds, soaked overnight in a bowl of water (you can remove skin before blending, if you want)
- 1/4 cup handful blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Place the ingredients except yogurt in a blender and pulse to a chunky goodness.
2. Add yogurt progressively, blending at medium/low speed. Enjoy immediately.