Ingredients list for easy almond butter cookies
For twenty cookies:
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) icing sugar
- 1/4 lb (115g) butter
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) praline. Small precision: praline is the “powder” made of nutty and caramelized almonds. Praline paste is as a result of the mix of praline. More infos via Wikipedia.
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
1. Mix the butter and sugar until it get frothy, add the praline. Mix the salt, egg white and flour together.
2. Pour the batter into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and draw a lovely heart or a “W” on a baking sheet.
3. Reserve in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 360°f (180°c). Your almond butter cookies are ready!