Ingredients list for easy almond butter cookies
For twenty cookies:
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) icing sugar
- 1/4 lb (115g) butter
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) praline. Small precision: praline is the “powder” made of nutty and caramelized almonds. Praline paste is as a result of the mix of praline. More infos via Wikipedia.
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. Mix the butter and sugar until it get frothy, add the praline. Mix the salt, egg white and flour together.
2. Pour the batter into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and draw a lovely heart or a “W” on a baking sheet.
3. Reserve in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 360°f (180°c). Your almond butter cookies are ready!