Well I won’t lie, but I didn’t get the texture I was expecting. I was going for a kind of ice cream, and I finished with a smoothie. The result is a healthy smoothie recipe with yogurt, kind of a a cousin of the Indian “lassi”. Even frozen ingredients will liquefy when mixed. That said, the ratio of effort to pleasure is very satisfactory! So why not give it a try?
Ingredients list for Mango & Ginger Yogurt Smoothie recipe
- 1 mango
- 2 frozen yogurts
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Cut the mango into cubes, add the grated ginger and place in the freezer, you can set a few cubes aside you’ll dice for decoration purpose.
2. Once ingredients are frozen, put them into a blender, add the honey or agave syrup and mix until you get a smooth and velvety texture.
3. Serve immediately, adding the diced mango and possibly one or two ice cubes.
Enjoy your mango yogurt smoothie!