Blast off on a sky-rocketing morning with this healthy chia overnight oats breakfast. There’s all the nutrients and yumminess you need to put you on good tracks for the day, with a big smile on your face!
Ingredients list for the Chia Overnight Oat
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Crushed almonds
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 handful dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine oats, chia seeds, almonds, salt, cinnamon and dates together in a large bowl.
2. Pour milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup over and mix again.
3. Place covered in the refrigerator overnight. Serve cold, topped with more dates, crushed almonds and a drizzle of maple syrup.