Here is a quick rabbit livers salad to make for a good lunch. You can adjust the composition with what’s in your pantry, add croutons or shallots by example… Rabbit liver is delicious when seared with a good olive oil.
Ingredients list for the stir fried rabbit livers salad
For 2 persons:
- A small lettuce
- 4 rabbit livers
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) swiss cheese cut into small cubes
- 2 tomatoes, cut in quarter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of organic lemon juice
- 1 csp ginger powder
- 2 csp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Pepper from the mill
- 1 dash of olive oil
1. In a skillet, cook the rabbit livers in a little olive oil, make them well browned.
2. In a bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing the soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, honey and sesame oil.
3. Put your salad in bowls or plates, add the diced swiss cheese, tomatoes and chopped livers. Finish seasoning as your will. Enjoy fast enough!