These shrimp cocktail lettuce wraps are a delicious treat for dinner or game-day snacking. Dress shrimp with a spicy cocktail sauce, top with fresh chives, then serve in lettuce cups to make a delicious finger-friendly appetizer.
Ingredients list for the Shrimp with cocktail sauce
- 1 pound (450g) cooked shrimps, shelled
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- Chives, chopped
Spicy Baked Chicken Tenders
For the cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Cognac or Brandy
- Worcester sauce, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
1. Make the cocktail sauce: combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Arrange 2 shrimps on a crisp salad leaf and drizzle with cocktail sauce.
3. Sprinkle with chopped chives.