Pair crisp, spicy radishes with softened, herbed butter for a quick appetizer that works for every party.
Ingredients list for the radishes
- 1 stick (115g) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 lb (450g) radishes
- Coarse salt, for serving
Oven Baked Mashed Potato Cakes
1. Mix butter and chopped chives in a bowl. Refrigerate a few minutes.
2. In the mean time, wash, trim, and cut radishes lengthwise.
3. Spoon butter onto radish halves and press with a fork to make a nice pattern. Sprinkle with additional chives. Serve on a bed of coarse salt.