I propose today a good recipe for a refreshing salad, full of colors and flavors! This mixed salad is simple to do despite the variety of ingredients. It’s quick, it’s light and it’s also a good way to contribute to eating five fruits and vegetables per day. So let’s learn to make a healthy salad!
Ingredients list for Mache Salad
- 1/4 lb (100 g) of mâche salad
- 1/2 lb of cooked beet (learn to bake beets here)
- 3 eggs
- twenty cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 lb (100g) of tuna in brine
- 2 spring onions
- 1tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- A little white vinegar
Cook boiled eggs: bring water to a boil, add a dash of white vinegar, gently immerse the eggs in water and simmer, count 10 minutes after the restart of boiling, let cool after cooking.
Note: for eggs, it is best to take eggs from the refrigerator before cooking to prevent the shells form cracking due to thermal shock.
Wash and sort of mâche salad
Achieve the vinaigrette with the vinegar and olive oil (learn to make vinaigrette here).
Cut the peeled beets into quarters and slice them.
Cut the cherry tomatoes in half or quarters.
Chop finely the onions. (learn to chop onions here)
Mash tuna roughly.
Peel the eggs, cut into quarters.
Mix the mâche salad with dressing.
Arrange a bed of salad on the plate, draw on the chewing part of the seal, except eggs and onions.
Again draw a bed of mâche, spread the remaining filling and top with three quarters of hard boiled eggs and chopped onions.
So what do you think of this healthy salad recipe?
Discover our selection of Salad tools.
- 10-ounce salad spinner for herbs, berries, salad for two
- Patented pump mechanism and brake button
- Nonslip ring on bottom of bowl
- Soft knob locks lid for storage
- Great for washing and drying fruits and vegetables
- Pour spouts on either side make it great for left- or right-handed users
- Foods sit in a removable internal basket for easy cleaning
- Makes for quick and easy salad prep every day
- Safe and easy to clean in the dishwasher
- Lifted, nonslip handles keep hands above the cutting surface
- Cores and evenly slices fruit with one maneuver
- Stainless-steel blades glide easily through fruit and tough skins
- Safe to use in dishwasher