How to cook smothered beets in the oven — Today we’ll learn a simple cooking technique: beets are baked in foil in the oven, which allows them to keep all of their flavor.
Learn to cook smothered beets in the oven
Ingredients: how to cook beets in the oven
- A little olive oil
Preheat oven to 360°F (180°c)
1. Cut the tops off the beets
2. Wash to remove all traces of soil.
3. Put the beets on a large piece of aluminium foil, and then fold the foil around the beets.
Add a drizzle of olive oil and salt.
4. Fold and seal the sheet of aluminum foil.
For added security wrap in a second sheet of foil.
5. Place in a baking dish and bake at 180 ° for 1h30
Unwrap, let cool and peel…
So, what do you think of this simple beets recipe for the oven?
Discover our selection of Baking tools.
- Baking has never been so easy
- It is completely safe in freezers or microwaves
- This baking mat works wonderfully as baking pan liner or as a working surface because of its silicon and fiberglass non-stick surface which makes it very easy to clean.