If there’s a color that get an increased attention this season, it’s indigo. This inky blue begins to appear very popular among designers and we can find it almost everywhere from textiles to accessories. The combination of this deep blue and a bight white is totally timeless. Whether it’s the paint on the walls, or the furnishings in your rooms, indigo is one solid color to choose to create a moody yet sophisticated atmosphere in your dining-room.
One of the most soothing, cooling, versatile colors, indigo is a very hot color in retail right now. Incorporate indigo into your own home, you’ll see that it’s classic attributes will stand the test of time. Are you a fan of unique blue?
Indigo kitchen and dining accessories shopping list:
- 1. Thomas O’Brien for Reed & Barton Marielle Indigo Charger – $64.23
- 2. High Neck Vase – $29.95
- 3. Jonathan Adler Richard Nixon Throw, Navy/Natural $295.00
- 4. KAF Home Fete Ikat Dot Napkin, Set of 4 – $20.63
- 5. Now Designs Solid Colored Oven Mitts – $16.99
- 6. INDIGO DIPPED MUG – $25.00
- 7. Thomas O’Brien Marielle Indigo Fine Bone China Covered Sugar – $72.91
- 8. Rachael Ray Tools 5-Piece Soft-Grip Tool Set, Blue – $34.31
- 9. Thomas O’Brien for Reed & Barton Marielle Indigo Serving Bowl – $79.84
- Not shown – Modern Twist Silicone Placemat – $17.07