Question: How can I use spices everyday ?
There are thousands of possibilities when it comes to play with spices. Here are few hints for your daily cooking routines to help you season and add more flavor your favorite dishes:
- Add a pinch of Espelette pepper to your meat.
- Use oregano to season your meat and fish.
- Add in a cardamom pod, a few cloves or peppercorns into your cup of coffee.
- Enhance your chicken breasts or fish fillets by sprinkling Ras el Hanout or curry or turmeric.
- Mix dried and powdered vanilla pod to your salt or sugar canister.
- Customize your salad dressings or cheese based sauces (appetizer dips for instances) with a hint of ginger.
(Photo: Zak Greant)