Need a potluck dish in a hurry? This pretty Grape Tomato Salad with parsley, olive oil and a little bit of lemon juice is very easy to prepare and personalize to your own taste. The best of all is that it takes only 10 minutes from start to finish!
Ingredients list for salad of small grape tomatoes
Total time: 10 minutes
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice or 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Balsamic, Honey Roasted Cabbage Steaks
For the salad:
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, rinsed and halved length-wise (cherry tomatoes are a fine alternative)
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
1. In a large salad bowl mix lemon juice (or vinegar) with oil and chopped parsley; season with salt and pepper.
2. Add tomatoes, rinsed and halved length-wise and toss to coat.