Here’s a perfect snack or breakfast for children. These oatmeal raisin cookies are packed up with fibers and are low in fat, not to mention they are deliciously crunchy!
Ingredients list: oatmeal raisin cookies
- 1 3/4 oz (50g) butter
- 2/3 cup (125g) caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (50g) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (175g) of oatmeal
- 4 1/2 oz (125g) raisins
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C). You can also use silicone baking mats.
2. In a large bowl, beat melted butter with sugar until the mixture whitens.
3. Add the eggs gradually, still beating. Sift flour, salt and baking powder over the bowl. Mix well.
4. Stir in oats, raisins and sesame seeds.
5. Using a spoon, place small knobs of dough over the baking sheets and flatten slightly with the back of the spoon. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
6. Let the cookies cool for a few moments on their plate. Cool completely on a wire rack and serve. To enjoy the flavor, it is better to keep them in an airtight container.