What about a good comforting cake that tastes like the ones you had when you were a child? And how about making it in less than 10 minutes, without fuss? This easy recipe combines chocolate, walnuts, and “shortcut” ingredients like condensed milk and butter cookies to make the bottom. Perfect as a weeknight dessert, this little indulgence will please your kids, or simply make you feel like you are 8 again! Enjoy!
Preparation: 10 minutes – Baking: 35 minutes
Ingredients list for the chocolate and walnut blondies
For a 8 inches (20cm) square pan
- 1 can (395g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) butter
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) butter cookies
- 5 1/3 ounces (150g) chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 (70g) grated coconut
- 5 1/3 (150g) walnuts, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. Blend cookies in order to obtain a powder. Melt butter in the microwave and mix with powdered biscuits.
3. Grease the pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
4. Spread the mixture of biscuits and butter on the bottom of the baking pans and press well.
5. Spread the chopped chocolate over the entire surface.
6. Sprinkle with grated coconut and chopped walnuts.
7. Finish by pouring sweetened condensed milk over the surface, regularly without mixing.
8. Place in the oven and cook for 35 to 40 minutes.
9. Allow to cool completely and then cut into small pieces (6 strips on each side makes 36 squares).
(Image Nadège Fichescuisine )