Ingredient list for the cannelés
For 30 mini Cannelés:
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) chorizo
- 3/4 cup (130g) Parmesan
- 2 cups (50cl) of milk
- 2 ounces (60g) butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup (100g) flour
- Salt and pepper
1. Pour the milk into a saucepan, add the butter and bring to a boil.
2. Preheat oven to 410°F (210°C).
3. Beat the whole egg and yolk. Season.
4. Stir in the flour. Mix well.
5. Pour the milk progressively in several steps and mix again.
6. Mix everything in a blender to remove lumps.
7. Add the chorizo cut into small cubes and the thinly-chopped cheese. Mix.
8. Pour into silicone molds. I use this silicone mold for the mini cannelés.
9. Bake for 45 minutes.
Best enjoyed warm.