Here’s a very simple and light dish, just perfect for a lunch at home or at work.
Ingredients list for the spaghetti with vegetables recipe
For 4 persons:
- 1 lb (400g) spaghetti
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large carrot
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 shallots
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cube stock
- 1 Dollop of cream, light or heavy 30% fat
1. Peel the carrot and shallots and slice them into thin strips. Sauté over low heat in a pan with olive oil.
2. Meanwhile, peel and cut the zucchini into strips. Add the zucchini to the other vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling water with a cube stock. Once the vegetables are cooked, add a pinch of cream.
4. Make a bed of pasta in the bottom of a bowl to absorb all of the cream from the vegetable that your topped over. A simple, tasty and light dish!