A restaurant-quality fish dinner, ready in just half an hour! Your guests are sure to love this mild-flavored sea bass fillet served on a delicious rice bed. The firm white flesh is a great foil for the delicate flavor of coriander and punchiness of scallions.
Ingredients list for the sea bass fillets with herbs & scallions
Serves 4 :
- 4 sea bass fillets (140g each) with skin on
- 8 scallions
- Fresh coriander, freshly chopped
- Half a lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Thai or Basmati rice
1. Wash the scallions, slice the green part and keep the white part aside. Chop coriander leaves. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Marinate the fish fillets for 30 minutes with 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, coriander and chopped scallions.
2. Meanwhile, cook white rice following package instructions. Split and stir-fry the white part of scallion in a pan with a little olive oil. Cook over medium heat for about ten minutes.
3. In a hot skillet, sear the sea bass fillets, skin side, for ten minutes over medium heat without turning them. Finally, add the remaining marinade to deglaze.
4. Plate your dish beginning with rice. You can use a ring mold to make a well defined rice bed. Top with the sea bass fillet, add a little coriander and cooked scallions. Garnish with a slice of lemon, it’s ready!