Chicken is mild tasting, not expensive, relatively low in fat, and cooks fast. All of this makes chicken the most consumed course over the year by western countries, more than other type of meat. Without forgetting that we devote an entire holiday to turkey! So you can understand that knowing the best ways to season and cook chicken and poultry will expand your repertoire in ways everyone in your entourage will appreciate.
Cooking poultry is easy enough, because you can use any cooking technique — grilling, broiling, roasting, stir-frying, sauteing, braising, and frying — with poultry. On Eat Well 101 we try to introduce them all, while explaining which cooking methods work best with what parts of the chicken.
Poultry Recipe list
- Chicken Soup with Ramen and Lemongrass
- Roast Chicken Drumettes
- Chicken Fricassee With Mushrooms
- Feta Turkey Wraps
- Roasted Chicken Thighs and Sweet Potatoes
- The Forgotten Chicken Recipe with Verjuice
- Chicken Fricassee Recipe
- Herbs Stuffed Turkey Roll
- Roasted Chicken Stuffed Under the Skin
- Sunday Roast Chicken Leftovers
- Chicken Soup with Spicy Prawns
- Stir Fried Chicken Vegetable Curry
- Roasted Turkey with Chestnuts and Bacon
- Roasted Chicken
- Chicken Stew
- Chicken and Leek Puff Pastry
- Sautéed Chicken with Jerusalem Artichokes
- How to Make Chicken Stock:Tips and Use
- The Basics of Making Stock
- How to cook duck Breast ?
- How to Select and Prepare a Good Duck Breast with Success
All of these recipes also show wise and fast ways to season chicken (and turkey as well). And since poultry has such a mild taste, we will introduce very simple side ingredients that enhance the chicken’s flavor without masking it. You’ll also learn how to make some easy sauces in the pan.
If you’re already comfortable preparing and cooking chicken and turkey, you can use this category and following recipes to test and expand your boundaries: change up your usual seasonings, try new methods or additions, and improve your butchering and carving skills.