Are you looking for a fruity garnish for your grilled meat and fish? This fresh mango salsa is easy to make and will be perfect with chicken or salmon, or as the accompaniment in fish tacos.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Ingredients list for mango salad recipe
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 2 chopped scallions (aka spring onion)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Cover and leave to stand for one hour in the refrigerator so the juices come out. This salsa can be served with any grilled meat or fish. Choose a mango which is not too ripe.