With these winter-like temperatures and holiday approaching, it is important to organize these deliciously comforting snacks everybody will be asking you for very soon, don’t you think? Subtle and tasty, these gorgeous white and dark chocolate lollipops are an indulgent treat for young and old, to enjoy with a good cup of hot cocoa in prevision of Christmas. Choose a good quality chocolate, and feel free to expand the recipe with your favorite scents by adding spices, zest, or crushed nuts.
Ingredient list for the white and dark chocolate lollipops
Use the volumes your need but keep chocolate in the same proportions.
- 1 part crushed white chocolate
- 1 part crushed dark chocolate
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave. Stopping every 10 seconds to stir. Once it’s mostly melted stir until all of the chocolate is completely melted.
2. Fill the molds to half, when it starts to harden, pick a bamboo stick.
3. Melt the dark chocolate using the same process and finish filling the molds. Let harden into the refrigerator before unmolding.
4. Then all you have to do is to heat up milk in your favorite mug and let the lollipop melt — the best part being biting into an sweet and half melted chocolate.
Tips: You can add crushed almonds to the dark chocolate for a crunchier touch! Feel free to experiment with other ingredients too, like lemon or orange zest, cardamon…
(Image by Anne Desplancke)