Ingredients list for honey and praline chocolate fudge
For 40 bites:
- 3 1/3 fl oz (50g) cream, 35% fat
- 5 1/3 ounces (150g) of honey
- 4 1/2 ounces (125g) butter
- 7 ounces (200g) dark chocolate
- 7 ounces (200g) milk chocolate, for the coating
- 10 ounces (300g) Praline
- Feuilletine (looks like wafer crunch. You can find it online, in grocery stores at the baking segment. You can substitute Rice Krispies, but it taste a bit different)
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Mix together the butter, honey and praline.
3. Bring the cream to a boil. Add the cream in a blender and mix lightly.
4. Mix with the melted chocolate. Let the ganache catch.
5. Make dollops of chocolate ganache with the pastry bag with a round tip. You can also make balls by hand or use a melon baller.
6. Let the balls chill then coat them with melted milk chocolate. Roll each ball into feuilletine to finish up these lovely bites.