These chocolate candies are very easy to prepare. The right mix of ingredients is important, so opt for quality chocolate, dried fruit and nuts. They make the perfect accompaniment for coffee or better: offer them to someone you really care about ;)
Ingredients for mini Chocolate Candied fruits
- White chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate… Chips or tablets.
- Nuts: almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios…
- Candied fruits: oranges, cherries, angelic, raisins, strawberries, apricots …
1. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, once it’s smooth form small discs with a teaspoon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Have a few pieces of fruit on top.
3. Refrigerate and serve once chocolate is set.