1. Apothecary jars make elegant storage solution to display your cookie cutters collection. Note that it looks better when all your cookie cutters are made of tin or copper. Not so cute with plastic ones. Via House and Home.
2. A cork board allows you to spot the tool you need right away! Via Atelier Lucy.
3. This painted tin box makes a cute storage. Via Jordgubbar Med Mjölk.
4. Sort your cookie cutters by shape or theme and store them in labelled plastic boxes. Via Sweet Kiera.
5. The now classic pegboard makes a very practical storage. Plus you can cut it to fit the inside of your pantry or cabinets. Via Life is a Batch.
6. Allocate one of your kitchen drawer to store cookie cutters and add dividers.Via Love Where You Live.
7. These stackable plastic drawer boxes are not so decorative, but still very efficient.Via Cookie Crazie.
8. A cute cookie cutter shelf. A reclaimed letter press tray will do the trick nicely.Via Pinterest.
9. This toilet paper roll holder is totally unexpected, but it works! Via BHG.
10. These Ziploc bags seem the appropriate storage solution if you have A LOT of cookie cutters to sort out! Grab the right bag and leave all the other cutters in the drawer! Via The Rosemary House.
What are you solutions to keep cookie cutters from getting lost in the back of your cabinets?