The tomato and mozzarella salad a fresh and fragrant starter which is light and refreshing. Very simple to perform and quick, even by beginners!
Preparation time: 15 min
Ingredients list for tomato and mozzarella salad
- 750 g tomatoes
- 250 g mozzarella
- 2 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 3 sprigs of basil
- salt, black pepper
Preparation for Tomato and Mozarella Salad
- Wash tomatoes and slice them into thin slices.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices the same thickness.
- Thin out the basil and chop it coarsely.
- Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella, in a ring, on 4 plates, alternating slices of tomatoes and slices of cheese.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Serve cold.
A Graves (Blanc, Bordeaux) will do it nicely
Calories for one person: Tomatoes 40 kcal – 154 kcal Mozarella – Olive oil 45 kcal – 239 kcal TOTAL
This Italian recipe will brighten up your summer meals as well as in winter, tomatoes are easy to consume throughout the year. Tomatoes are packed with vitamins such as vitamin C, but also pro-vitamin A, and minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus.Finally, they provide a significant amount of fiber, with effective action on the bowel. Mozzarella, in turn, makes proteins. — Also Read: Summer Vegetables Salad