This watermelon drinks is a total refreshment! Healthy and easy, turn your favorite summer fruit into a refreshing drink in under 10 minute! Share it with your friends and family and have fun with this great recipe for a unique summer drink.
- 4 cups/32 ounces cubed seedless watermelon
- Juice of 2-3 seeded limes (or lemons), preferably organic
- Liquid honey or agave syrup (according to your taste)
- Sparkling water
1. Blend the watermelon until smooth. Add the lime juice, honey or agave syrup and blend again.
2. Pour into a punch bowl and add sparkling water to taste, or until you get the desired consistency.
3. Pour into glasses over ice —you can strain the juice before serving, if you like, but I did not find it necessary. Keep cool in a sealed container and drink quickly.
(Photo by Christina Cherrier)