Wether you want to quickly make something sweet or savory for a simple dinner or a party, puff pastry is so versatile that all it takes is a few ingredients and a very short time. Today we have a take on everyone’s favorite food — I mean pizza. As an appetizer or for a light dinner this salmon and mozzarella puff pastry pizza recipe is totally scalable from 2 to 20 servings and you can mix and match with a variety of sauces and toppings.
Ingredients list for Salmon Tomato Puff Pastry Pizza
- 1 sheet of homemade or store-bought puff pastry
- 1 pound (400g) skinless salmon fillets
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- A small bunch of fresh basil (just the leaves)
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 390°F (200°C).
2. Roll out the pastry over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the salmon fillets and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with sliced cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cut into pieces and basil leaves. Drizzle olive oil then fold the edges. Brush the edges with olive oil and bake for 35 minutes. Serve the salmon pizzas with steamed vegetables or a healthy salad of your choice. A real treat!