Today I propose a recipe for nutella cakes! The result is a very soft, good tasting cake that will appeal to kids, I’m sure.
However, maybe you will think the taste is a little too bland. In fact nothing can match the traditional dark chocolate cake. So it’s up to you to make your opinion, but the concept of making cakes with Nutella would be sufficient for most children, it worths it!
Ingredients ingredients for Nutella cread recipe
- 7 ounces (200g) nutella
- 3 1/2 ounces (100ml) whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 5 1/3 ounces (150g) brown sugar
- 3 ounces (90g) melted butter
- 6 ounces (170g) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 ounces (70g) ground hazelnuts
1. Preheat your oven to 360°f (180°c).
2. In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate, milk and butter over low heat. Set the mixture aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar. Add the sifted flour, baking powder and hazelnuts. Mix well then pour the Nutella, milk and butter mixture. Mix until the dough gets smooth.
4. Place the dough in a large loaf pan (or several smaller ones). Depending of your molds, you can bake for around 30 minutes at 360°f (180°c).
Read also: rhubarb applesauce