Today we’re going to share an easy cookie recipe with few ingredients. If you’re in a hurry for tea-time, these cat-paw shortbread cookies are quick to make and very good-looking!
Ingredients list for Chocolate Dipped Cookies Recipe :
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) butter, a little soft (not melted!)
- 1 1/3 ounces (40g) icing sugar
- 1 cup (100g) flour
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) chocolate
- A bit of grated coconut
Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. Beat the butter and icing sugar together to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
3. Pour the flour and form a ball that is a little crumbly.
4. Form small balls and score with a fork to mimic the cat claws.
5. Place the cookies on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
6. When cookies are cool, melt the chocolate in a pan and soak half the cookies.
7. Leave the chocolate cookies to dry on parchment paper after sprinkling a bit of grated coconut on top.