Here’s a very feminine cocktail with a hint of summer. The Bacardi cocktail is so named due to its use of Cuban Bacardi rum. However, a different white rum would do nicely.
It is therefore a mixture of rum, grenadine syrup, lime juice and sparkling mineral water. I myself have tasted this cocktail and I found it very good. Grenadine syrup is to be weighted according to your tastes. Depending on the amount, your Bacardi cocktail will be more or less sweet.
Ingredients list for the Bacardi Cocktail Recipe
For one glass — multiply volumes if you make more:
- 1 1/3 fl oz (4cl) bacardi
- 4-5 tbsp of grenadine syrup
- 1/2 lime
- Sparkling mineral water
- Few strawberries for decoration
- 4 ice cubes for the glass
- 4 ice cubes for the shaker
1. Pour ice into the shaker with rum, the juice of half a lime and grenadine syrup.
2. Shake until the shaker walls become very cold and the ice is broken.
3. Strain and pour into your glass. Add 4 ice cubes and pour in the amount of sparkling water.
4. Add an halved slice of lime and a few pieces of strawberries.
5. Serve immediately. You can add a little grenadine syrup if you want a sweeter drink.
Also read: 6 Simple Recipes for Healthy Snacking