Delight your sweet heart on Valentine’s Day with a bit of this love potion. This healthy and refreshing Valentine Breakfast Smoothie will be perfect with some heart-shaped toasts!
Ingredients list for the Valentine Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 apple, frozen
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 slices of kiwi, for garnish
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
Banana and apple should be enough to sweeten the smoothie, but you may want to add a little sugar.
1. Cut frozen banana into 1 inch chunks.
2. Combine yogurt and banana in your blender until smooth.
3. Add milk and frozen strawberries.
4. Blend until smooth. Add milk if your want it more liquid. Pour into a glass and serve immediately with slices of kiwi.