Surprisingly creamy and smooth, this banana strawberry frozen yogurt is 100% healthy and sugar free. With just 3 simple ingredients and no ice cream maker needed, you’ll get a great alternative to ice cream in no time!
Ingredients list for the Banana Strawberry Froyo
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- Mint, for garnish (optional)
Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
1. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. The texture should be like softened ice cream.