These simple and delicious appetizers will surprise many of your guests!
Ingredients list for 40 shrimp lollipops:
- 1 packet of filo pastry
- 20 shrimp, big enough, raw and peeled
- 40 fresh basil leaves
- 2 egg yolks
- Oil for frying
1. Split each shrimp lengthwise. Book.
2. Cut 80 circles 2 inches and half (6 cm) in diameter in filo pastry, place them in baking paper to prevent them from drying out too quickly.
3. Take a circular filo pastry sheet, put a shrimp half on, place a basil leaf, brush the edge of the circle of egg yolk.
4. Cover with the second circle of pastry sheet. Book between two sheets of parchment paper.
5. Repeat for all the lollipops.
6. Heat the frying oil.
7. Cook about two minutes lollipops.
8. Drain on absorbent paper.
9. Pick the lollipop with a toothpick.
10. Serve your shrimp lollipops immediately.