Get ready for some Memorial Day lounging by whipping up a batch of this refreshing peach agua fresca. This easy-to-make nonalcoholic drink inspired by traditional Mexican fruit beverages is so good you’ll want to sip it all summer long!
Ingredients list for the peach agua fresca
- 4 cups (1 liter) cold water
- 6-8 ripe peaches
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Green chile, sliced (optional)
- Honey, to taste (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
1. Peel the peaches and cut into small pieces.
2. In a blender combine water, peach and lime juice.
3. Pour through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher, forcing through most of the pulp. Chill at least 20 minutes before serving. Serve on ice cubes with thin peach slices and green chile slices.