Who says you have to give up cold soup just because it’s Fall? Try this chilled soup made from fresh mango, kiwi and mint. It takes minutes to whip up in your blender and lends itself well to breakfasts, desserts or snacks.
- 1 cup kiwi cubes (cut from about 3 kiwis)
- 2 cups mango cubes (cut from 1 to 2 large mangoes)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (use more or less sugar to taste, depending on the sweetness of mango)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint + 2 mint leaves for garnish
1. Puree mango, kiwi, chopped mint and sugar in a food processor until smooth. Keep a few mango and kiwi cubes for garnish. Pass the puree through a fine mesh strainer to discard kiwi seeds.
2. Chill until serving. Serve cold, garnished with the mint, mango and kiwi cubes.