Blueberry Mojito—This beautiful, refreshing cocktail is the perfect option for entertaining with a few friends. Whether you use fresh or frozen blueberries, they add great flavor to this twist on the traditional mojito recipe.
Ingredients list for the blueberry mojito
Makes one glass:
- 12 – 15 blueberries (plus a few more for garnish)
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 oz. (30ml) rum
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) grenadine
- 1/3 oz. (10ml) lime juice
- 2 oz. club soda
- Crushed ice cubes
1. In the bottom of a glass, muddle together blueberries, mint leaves, grenadine syrup, and lime juice.
2. Add the rum, then top with crushed ice
3. Fill with club soda, and stir well. Garnish with a few blueberries and mint sprig.