Sweet potato noodles are so easy and a fun way to eat more vegetables. They’re amazingly crisp on the outside and tender on the inside—perfect as a side or to enjoy on their own.
Ingredients list for the baked sweet potato noodles
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and julienned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Lay out sweet potato noodles on the prepared baking sheet, add olive oil and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp, tossing occasionally.
4. Combine sweet potato with garlic, Parmesan and parsley; and serve immediately.