Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday to stir up a seasonally-inspired cocktail and this cran-raspberry spritzer with apple cider is perfect for kicking off the holiday season. Simply add apples sliced into matchsticks, and some cranberry slices for a nice touch of tartness and a stunning presentation.
Ingredients list for the cran-raspberry spritzer
Makes 4 glasses:
- 16 fl oz (450ml) cranberry-raspberry juice
- 13 fl oz (400ml) sparkling water
- 7 fl oz (200ml) apple cider
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Crushed ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced into matchsticks
- Cranberries, sliced
1. Fill four glasses with crushed ice. Divide the cranberry-raspberry juice among the glasses.
2. Divide sparkling among the glasses, filling to 3/4 height.
3. Squeeze a hint of fresh lemon juice over each, then garnish with apple sticks, fresh chopped raspberries and cranberry slices. Stir and serve immediately.
Notes: You can easily make this a non-alcoholic spritzer by removing the cider and replacing with more sparkling water or club soda.