There is nothing quite like a good fruit salad and this one is amazing! Just throw red berries in a large mixing bowl and generously drizzle the honey-lime-mint dressing to bring out the summery freshness. Fruits keep their shape nicely and the salad is beautiful to look at, ideal to finish a dinner with a light touch!
Ingredients for the fruit salad
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 pint blackberries
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
1. Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl, and gently toss together.
2. In a separate bowl or mason jar, whisk together honey, mint and lime juice. Drizzle the salad with the dressing, to taste. Serve chilled.