Do you still wonder how to create impact and surprise for your coming holiday dinner? Are you looking for a great and unique gift to offer? Think both practical AND aesthetic. Yes you can have both!
White cookware is the way to go! Elegant and stylish on the table, white cookware in still quite unusual on the stove and offers a luxury style to any kitchen.
White stoneware and ceramic
Fed up of terra-cotta colored stoneware? Opt for classic yet elegant designs; both for baking, gratin and serving!
- Lucerne 3-Quart Casserole — $19.95 via Crate and Barrel
- Le Creuset Stoneware 12-Ounce Mini Oval Cocotte, White — $24.95 via Amazon
- Ceramic casseroles with lid — $19.99 to 29.99 via West Helm
- Revolution 7-1/2-Inch Round Cocotte with Lid, Satin White — $149.95 via Amazon.com
White cast iron cookware
White enameled cast iron cookwares are the new trend among the various manufacturers. After the bright and colorful designs, sobriety and romance are back! Price are from medium to expensive but regarding the quality and durability, these white cast iron dutch oven would be very appreciated gifts.
- Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-1/2-Quart Round French Oven, Dune — $264.95 via Amazon
- Mario Batali Cookware Classic Enamel Cast Iron Mini Dutch Oven – White — $39.95 va Amazon
- Staub Mini .25 Quart Round Cocotte, White — $55.00 via Amazon
- Staub 4.5 Quart Oval Cocotte, White — Via Amazon
White cookware sets
Not a lot of solid cookware brands offer complete white series of their popular cookware sets, but here’s a good find:
- Eva Trio White Line — $85.00 to $129.00 via Vertigo Home
What would be your favorite white dutch oven or stoneware product? What other cooking equipment would you like to pair with it?
Read also: goat cheese appetizers