The time when you would wait in line for your latte is over…
Long awaited Verismo single cup coffee machines from Starbucks are taking over our countertops. With 19 bars of pressure, you can choose from two models: the basic Verismo 580, and the programmable Verismo 585. Both machines use Verismo by Starbucks single-serve coffee, espresso and milk pods that offer the same good stuff that is served in Starbucks cafes. There are currently 9 pods available – Veranda Blend, House Blend, Caffè Verona, Espresso Roast, Decaf Espresso Roast, Guatemala Antigua Espresso, Caffè Latte, Decaf Caffè and Natural Dairy Milk.
A big plus is that Starbucks Verismo reaches brewing temperature in only 15 seconds, then brews espresso in 30 seconds and coffee in under a minute. Both models come with height-adjustable drip tray to accommodate cups, mugs and so on… Used pods are automatically dropped into an integrated container. For people in a hurry to go to work, either single cup coffee machine automatically shuts itself down after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Design lovers will find various colors to choose from to match their other appliances.
Announced prices start at $200 for the Verismo 580 and $400 for the 585 device. Starbucks offers free shipping and a box of coffee pods when you order any Verismo machine.
Starbucks Verismo Features:
- Uses Starbucks® coffee and natural milk pods to automatically brew individual cups of coffee, espresso and Caffè Lattes.
- High-pressure technology extracts the finest flavor from the coffee and creates sweet, creamy steamed milk.
- 19 bars of pressure for a coffeehouse-quality cup of espresso.
- Machine reaches brewing temperature in just 15 seconds.
- Brews espresso in 30 seconds and coffee in under a minute.
- Automatically shuts down after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Removable water tank.
Images by Starbucks