Ingredients list for the Pomegranate & Grapefruit Gin Cocktail
- Seeds of 1/2 pomegranate
- Fresh juice of 1 1/2 pink grapefruits
- 1 1/2 fl oz (50ml) gin
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 lime
1. Place granulated sugar in a shallow dish or plate. Rub lime half around rims of 2 glasses; dip each rim in sugar to coat.
2. Muddle the pomegranate seeds in a cocktail shaker. Collect the juice and discard the pulp, transfer to a pitcher. Add the grapefruit juice and gin.
3. Serve into the sugar rimmed glasses, add ice cubes and pomegranate seeds for garnish.