1. Clear and warm: The white walls and open shelves offer an airy background to cheerful wood and wicker accessories. Via A Country Farmhouse
2. A gorgeous backdrop: Julie nails it down with few up-cycled accessories from previous DIY projects like this chalk frame and a fall branch composition. Via Less than Perfect Life of Bliss.
3. A subtle and sweet fall accent: Again, open kitchen shelving offers a lot of decorating possibilities. Pair a lovely pumpkin with traditional white dishware on a seasonal kitchen display. Courtesy of BHG
4. An inspiring camaïeu: A wisely selected collection of accessories — from stickers, to vases, curtains and artworks — bring accents in warm, neutral colors to this transitional arts and crafts kitchen. Via Interiors by Donna Terry
5. Nostalgia and contrasts: without leaving summer completey, these copper cookware, vintage birdcages and wicker baskets transport us to these nostalgic moments, when leaves start to fall form the trees. Via Desdemventana
6. A taste of authenticity: these hanging pots and pans on a beige background give this kitchen a calm and friendly atmosphere. Courtesy of BHG
7. Fall combo: Make your kitchen nook a set for the season by combining a variety of fall styles. Top it with seasonal produce such as pumpkins and little gourds. Garnish the look with flowers. Via Pottery Barn
8. A subtle fall style statement: As the seasons change outside, your home decor should change, too. Switch out ordinary furnitures for ones with texture, like this reclaimed table echoing the wood panels on the back wall. Courtesy by Barker and Stonehouse