1. Use a bright colored stool to make an accent table. Try to pair its color with another matching decor item like cushions, table clothe or outdoor rug.
2. Make a small coffee table that blend in the decor, adding texture and depth.
3. Use a combo to make a bigger coffee table. Bonus: pair the color with cushions!
4. Use contemporary color schemes to add freshness. Here we have turquoise and chocolate.
5. Don’t hesitate to multiply, more of the same items creates a statement!
6. The nails decorations are inherited from Chinese tradition, these are the perfect pattern for a colonial decor. And still matching a color accent ;)
7. Play with materials: here we have two lovely wooden stools that compliment a glass and metal table.
8. Light colors and floral patterns offer a more romantic and relaxing alternative.
9. Use garden stools to make a compound coffee table.
(Photo credits: 1. CM Glover, Suburban Dc – Cahill Residence, Dc Metro / 2. Tobi Fairley Interior Design, Little Rock / 3. Leslie Hayes Interiors, contemporary patio, Philadelphia / 4. Living Gardens Landscape Design, contemporary patio, Orange County / 5. Lowe’s Home Improvement / 6. Respage.com / 7. The Sky is the Limit Design, Vancouver / 8. Gabberts Design Studio, contemporary patio, Minneapolis / 9. Willey Design LLC, Los Angeles )